Foreign Exchange

We can assist with the ordering of foreign exchange on your behalf. We use Amex so that we can offer you a better rate in addition to the added convenience of having Amex deliver for free, sparing you the hassle of standing in-line at the bank.

Some things to note when dealing with Foreign Exchange:

When collecting your forex we will require a copy of your air ticket, passport as well as a utility bill (eg. water & lights.

South African Residents travelling abroad are allowed an annual allowance of R1 000 000 and children under 18 years of age an annual allowance of R200 000.

Different forms of currency include:

– Travellers Cheques

– Cash Passports

– Foreign Currency (Cash)

Most countries will not accept Rands at their airports/shops/hotels or at exchange counters and therefore it is advised to travel with a major currency such as US Dollars, British Pounds, Euro or Aussie dollars.