Priced From: R26 890.00
Exp Date: 2015/03/15
Act Date: 2015/02/25
* Internal flight from Danang – Saigon
* Pre-payable airport/security taxes
* Return airport/hotel transfers
* 7 nights 4* hotel accommodation
* 1 night on-board a deluxe junk boat
* 1 overnight aboard a sleeper train
* Breakfast daily
* Selected lunches & dinners
* Halong Bay Junk boat cruise
* Sampan & row boat journeys in the Mekong Delta
* Guided sightseeing in Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hue, Ho Ain, Mekong Delta & Saigon
* Touring by private vehicles
* Bicycle ride to Tra Que village & a cooking demonstration
* Services of a local guide
* Visa approval letter (excl. stamping fee required upon arrival)
* Highlights include Hanoi, Hue, Saigon, Cai Be waterways, cottage industries, mansion home and Dong Hoa Hiep Island, Halong Bay, Hoi An, Mekong Delta & Can Tho
From charming Hanoi with its fading colonial architecture & national monuments, to the spellbinding scenery of Halong Bay & the steamy city of Saigon on the edge of the Mekong Delta, Vietnam is as colourful as it is diverse. See the very best of vibrant Vietnam, in 10 captivating days!
Day 1: Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong Bay.
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi – Hue.
Day 4: Imperial Hue
Day 5: Hue – Road of the Ocean Clouds – Hoi An.
Day 6: Village Life
Day 7: Hoi An – at leisure
Day 8: Hoi An – Saigon.
Day 9: Can Tho – Saigon.
Day 10: Saigon
Set departure dates dates 06 JUN 2015 – 26 SEP 2016. Book & pay by 15 MAR 2015 & the 2nd person travels free. |(Excludes entrance fees of approx. USD40 – USD50 & a tipping kitty of approximately USD40 – USD50)
* Disclaimer: Subject to availability and currency fluctuations. E&O Excluded.